Fedinand Romualdez Marcos Jr. - 17th President of the Republic of the Philippines Commemorative Cover

 


I've collecting stamps of Philippine Presidents since I was a young boy. My favorite then was the stamp of former President Ferdinand Edralin Marcos. Another favorite to collect was President Cory Aquino. Never would have I imagined that I will someday be collecting his son, our current President and my idol - Ferdinand "Bongbong" Romualdez Marcos. Now, he is one of my fave to collect! The stamp above was given to me my wife's closest friend since childhood- Lindy G. Thank you Linds!

Ferdinand "Bongbong" Romualdez Marcos Jr., commonly referred to by the initials PBBM or BBM, is a Filipino politician who is the 17th and current president of the Philippines. Marcos is also the secretary of agriculture, holding the post in concurrent capacity. He previously served as a senator from 2010 to 2016. 

He is the second child and only son of 10th president Ferdinand Marcos Sr. and former first lady Imelda Romualdez Marcos.

Popular posts from this blog

Cebuano Artists Painting Collection- Celso Duazo Pepito

Rodolfo S. Cornejo on Stamp

Glimpses of Old Cebu: Images of the Colonial Era

Cebuano Artists Painting Collection- Billy Pomida

Manuel H. Bernabe on Stamps

Fr. Jose Burgos on Stamps

Vicente Fabella on Stamps